Success Stories - Residential
- Type of home: Single family, one story
- Unique features: 1,900 square feet on main floor with heated basement
- Living space: 3,800 square feet including basement
- Winter design heat loss: 59,546 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 28,417 Btu/hour
- Installation: Four ton Florida Heat Pump
- Installed: Fall 1996
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Vertical loop: Six wells at 100 feet each
- Heating season: $440 (7,000 kWh)
- Cooling season: $107 (1,200 kWh)
"I am very pleased with the system and particularly how clean and fresh the air is in our home."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.