Success Stories - Residential
- Type of home: Single family, one story
- Unique features: 26-foot cathedral ceiling and heated basement
- Living space: 8,032 square feet, including finished basement
- Winter design heat loss: 116,805 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 36,603 Btu/hour
- Installation: Six-ton Command Aire
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Horizontal loop: 3,480 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $1,930 (48,300 kWh)
- Cooling season: $490 (6,410 kWh)
"We are very satisfied with the heating and cooling, and the temperature control. Since there is no combustion, the air isn't too dry in winter."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.