Success Stories - Residential
- Type of home: Single family, two story
- Unique features: Two-story home with walk-out basement
- Living space: 3,700 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 77,000 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 35,000 Btu/hour
- Installation: Four ton Bard
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Horizontal loop: 2,200 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $137.43 (4,327 kWh)
- Cooling season: $79.73 (1,066 kWh)
"We love the system. I can't image going back to a furnace."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.