Success Stories - Commercial
- Type of building: Commercial convenience store, one story
- Unique features: Convenience store with gas station and deli; open 24 hours a day
- Living space: 5,400 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 120,000 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 118,733 Btu/hour
- Installation: 10 ton Florida Heat Pump
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Open loop: Two wells
- Heating season: $736 (18,400 kWh)
- Cooling season: $733 (14,660 kWh)
"Give geothermal heating and cooling a chance, it's great!"
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.