Success Stories - Commercial
- Type of building: Commercial office building, one story
- Unique features: Very quiet; uses ground source heat pump to heat and cool
- Living space: 2,688 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 26,922 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 24,507 Btu/hour
- Installation: Four ton WaterFurnace
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Vertical loop: Four wells at 200 feet each; 800 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $293.92 (4,889 kWh)
- Cooling season: $110.88 (1,386 kWh)
"We have forgotten our old building with its high heat bills and drafts. Everyone should work in comfort."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.