Success Stories - Commercial
- Type of building: Commercial warehouse, one story
- Unique features: Radiant floor heat for warehouse and office, plus air conditioning for office
- Living space: 3,600 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 135,239 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 130,803 Btu/hour
- Installation: 11 ton WaterFurnace
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Vertical loop: 3,300 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $980.55 (19,662 kWh)
- Cooling season: $133.21 (2,243 kWh)
"Actual costs averaged $92.81 per month for the first year. The trucks are cleared of ice and snow and floor is dry within a few hours."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.