Success Stories - Residential
- Type of home: Single family, one story
- Unique features: Finished walk-out basement with supplemental electric heat
- Living space: 3,600 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 45,599 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 29,774 Btu/hour
- Installation: Three-ton Water Furnace
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Horizontal loop: 2,500 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $370.83 (7,385 kWh)
- Cooling season: $97.93 (1,262 kWh)
"We are very pleased with the efficiency, cleanliness and steadiness of temperature."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.