Success Stories - Commercial
- Type of building: Commercial service center, one story
- Unique features: Radiant floor heat and car wash water heater
- Living space: 4,900 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 143,200 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: N/A
- Installation: 10 ton Econar
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Horizontal loop: 7,000 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $915.64 (20,977 kWh)
- Cooling season: $211.15 (3,734 kWh)
"It's great working under cars. We are warm and the floor dries quickly. We leave our coveralls on the floor at night so they'll be warm in the morning."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.