Success Stories - Commercial
- Type of building: Commercial nature center, one story
- Unique features: Uses ground source heat pump to heat and cool
- Living space: 5,600 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 119,000 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 70,000 Btu/hour
- Installation: 15 ton WaterFurnace
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Pond loop: 4,500 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $973.005 (16,488 kWh)
- Cooling season: $115 (1,906 kWh)
"We practice what we preach here."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.