Success Stories - Residential
- Type of home: Single family, one story
- Unique features: Ranch-style home with full basement
- Living space: 2,000 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 58,095 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 23,759 Btu/hour
- Installation: Four ton, two speed Water Furnace
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Horizontal loop: 2,400 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $349.10 (10,518 kWh)
- Cooling season: $98.46 (1,085 kWh)
"I like the air conditioning side of the system for the fact there in no noise in the summer when sitting on the deck, like other coil units being outdoors. I also like the even heat in the winter."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.