Success Stories - Commercial
- Type of building: Commercial dental clinic, one story
- Living space: 5,400 square feet
- Winter design heat loss: 117,400 Btu/hour
- Summer design heat gain: 88,700 Btu/hour
- Installation: 10 ton Econar
Water to air geothermal hot water option
- Vertical loop: 1,500 feet of polyethylene pipe
- Heating season: $470.72 (9,325 kWh)
- Cooling season: $367.05 (4,765 kWh)
"If I were to build a new home today, I would definitely install geothermal heating and cooling. I really like the system. …..With our 60 degrees below zero wind chill temps, we are very comfortable."
Note: All figures are estimates. Each design must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.