With Home Efficiency Solutions Heating & Cooling Equipment rebates from Alliant Energy, you can take advantage of cash back on a new high-efficiency geothermal system.
How much are the incentives?
- $250 per ton
- $250 for desuperheater
- $150 per point for energy efficiency ratio greater than 12.0
- $150 for coefficient of performance 3.4 or greater
Your dealer can explain the efficiency standards and help you determine your total incentive.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Use our Dealer Locator to find an Efficiency Solutions Participating Dealer near you.
How do I qualify?
- You must be a residential customer of Alliant Energy in Iowa or Minnesota.
- Alliant Energy must supply the main source of energy for the new equipment.
- Equipment must be purchased and installed by an Efficiency Solutions Participating Dealer by December 31, 2003.
How do I apply?
Ask your dealer to send Alliant Energy a completed claim form and invoice copy within 30 days of installation. You'll receive a check based on the efficiency rating of the equipment directly from Alliant Energy.
Please allow six to eight weeks for receipt of your check.
This program is effective January 1, 2002, and is subject to periodic review and modification by Alliant Energy. Please check with an Alliant Energy representative regarding program expiration date. Alliant Energy does not guarantee that installation of high-efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand, or in cost savings. Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.